VISCOMETER DIRECT READING , VISCOMETER DIGITAL BROOKFIELD
VISCOMETER DIRECT READING MODEL LVT/RVT/HAT/HBT
|Continuous torque sensing capability
|Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
|Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
|Easy speed adjustment and on/off control
|Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
|NIST traceable viscosity standards available
|Electronic drive means quiet, reliable operation
|Universal power supply worldwide compatibility
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
DIGITAL VISCOMETER MODEL DVE/DV1/DV2
The DVE combines economy and ease of operation with traditional Brookfield excellence to provide reliable viscosity readings.
Easy to use interface allows operators to change test parameters easily and test like a pro no time! The digital display
ensures easy and accurate readout of test results for simultaneous measurement of viscosity and torque.
Quality of manufacture guarantees reliable performance and long life.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low cost and easy to use
- Direct display in: cP or maps, % Torque, Spindle, and Speed
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- 18 speeds for greater range capability (0.3 to 100 rpm)
|DV1 Digital Viscometer
|A continuous sensing capability for rapid viscosity measurement makes this economical DV1 digital viscometer a standout. Measures viscosity and temperature simultaneously (with an optional temperature probe) with a choice of 18 different speeds. With its timed measurement function, data can easily be sent to a PC or printer. The DV1 is available in a choice of languages such as English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. Optional software allows the DV1 to collect, analyze and record test data.
PT Octa Prima Lestari
Jl. Matraman Raya No. 148 Blok B-12
Tlp : 85918154 - 8512595 - 85918155 - 85902391 HP/WA : 081398855242
email : firstname.lastname@example.org web : www.octaprimalestari.com